C&C4 Remake Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Nod Support have the banshee?

+2
PizzaAtomica
Naraku
6 posters

Go down

Should Nod Support have the banshee? Vote_lcap11%Should Nod Support have the banshee? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Should Nod Support have the banshee? Vote_lcap89%Should Nod Support have the banshee? Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 9

Should Nod Support have the banshee? Empty Should Nod Support have the banshee?

Post  Naraku Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Should Nod Support have the banshee? Empty Re: Should Nod Support have the banshee?

Post  PizzaAtomica Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:41 pm

The point is to move forward, but that doens't mean we can't have some successor to the banshee.
I'm not too familiar with CnC4's Nod air units, but maybe there's something in there that could more or less fill the same role as our badass plasma shooting fighter, and we could redesign it to look more like a "banshee MKII". But then I'd keep the CnC4 name.

PizzaAtomica

Back to top Go down

Should Nod Support have the banshee? Empty Re: Should Nod Support have the banshee?

Post  Naraku Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 pm

C&C4 doesn't have anything like the banshee
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaAtomica Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 pm

In that case I think we can just add some sort of Banshee mk II. I know I said the point is to move forward but the Banshee's coolness overrules that lol. Razz

PizzaAtomica

Back to top Go down

Post  Naraku Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:18 pm

PizzaAtomica wrote:In that case I think we can just add some sort of Banshee mk II. I know I said the point is to move forward but the Banshee's coolness overrules that lol. Razz
Twisted Evil
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post  JPNyt Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Well, I was never fond of the banshee's design in TS or even Essence, however I will say it was a key figure in the Nod arsenal. Of all the Nod units, it was the most technologically advanced unit utilizing alien tech and somehow it miraculously disappeared by the third war in favor of a thruster-based bomber? No, no no ... The Banshee needs a successor. For sure. Just something more Terran-like in design. Oh, and we should def. use the Vertigo from C&C4, not 3. Smile

JPNyt

Back to top Go down

Post  bluestar Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:47 am

lets have the banshee, but improve on the design a little to make it look newer.
bluestar
bluestar
Admin

http://nickcncchat.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JPNyt Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Coolness 7 said it looks too much like the vertigo -.-
Should Nod Support have the banshee? Photo0762

JPNyt

Back to top Go down

Post  bluestar Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:17 pm

he's up his own ass, that's nice.
bluestar
bluestar
Admin

http://nickcncchat.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  videogmer314 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:37 pm

bluestar wrote:he's up his own ass, that's nice.
videogmer314
videogmer314
Admin

https://cnc4remake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:10 am

cool! i like the obelisk idea (on the wings)
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  JPNyt Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:57 am

I'm glad (most of) you like it. I'll see if I can come up with something a little better designed/tweaked over the weekend. I think the rear obelisk would work best as an AA only trigger so if anyone decides to chase your precious banshee's on their way to reload ... lookout >Smile

JPNyt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum