C&C4 Remake Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officer Log

2 posters

Go down

Officer Log Empty Officer Log

Post  JPNyt Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Click to DL Audio - new link. Old file didn't save with background ambiance.

Nod Officer Log, March 15th, 2072
Today has been a glorious day for the Brotherhood. It started as any other day. As I began my duties, repairing the damn fuel cells on the GDI weapons factory, I look at my surroundings. The Tiberium Myst rising out of the chasm was peaceful … calming … but it would not be that way for long. I finished the repairs and returned to the barracks. That’s when I heard her voice screech over my Nod secure-frequency radio. Operation DarkLight was a go… I waited for my orders… silence … suddenly the White Lady was there again, barking commands. Infiltrate the GDI power station and disable the grid… Getting in was the easy part. A quick flash of my ID and I was in. Working quickly, I rerouted the power to the generators forcing a circuit loop and shorting out the base’s power. GDI’s defenses were down! Seconds later gunfire and yelling erupted all around me… Using the distraction, I exited the building and activated my beacon. I was always amazed watching reckoner’s burrow and this was no different. I made my escape and we were soon underground. Relaxing in the APC’s seating, I reached under my flak vest and pulled out a crinkled sheet of paper. Unfolding it I looked in amazement… Cabal had been ingenious and GDI’s vast information databases proved invaluable once again… soon a new obelisk would rise against GDI … the obelisk … of darkness.

Last edited by JPNyt on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

JPNyt

Back to top Go down

Officer Log Empty Re: Officer Log

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:34 pm

a few small improvment to be made

but nice, you baised it off of what i worte Very Happy
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  JPNyt Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Let me know how to improve it. And yes, I wanted it to be as close to what you wrote as possible. I made a few changes for emphasis so the story could be told easier/better.

Spider_pig, can you add me on Xfire? JPNyt.

JPNyt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum