C&C4 Remake Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOD mission 1: An Unsettled Conflict

3 posters

Go down

NOD mission 1: An Unsettled Conflict Empty NOD mission 1: An Unsettled Conflict

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:55 pm

"January 17 2077,
It...it has been 5 years...5 years sence I had gotten the Obelisk of light plans from GDI (While frameing nod sepritsit groups). Sence then i have been promoted to Field Ops. Today i am being deployed on a mission into a british blue zone, where General Franks, a war commando and veteran of the third tiberium war was making a speech to the GDI elete force. i had to maintain a secret NOD crawler heading into the area. Out of boredom and lack of work we turned on the news to watch the speech happening but 1/2 a mile from our position. Then in one moment we realized why we were here..."These times...These are bad times...but we, we as GDI, we can stop these fools from killing innocent people, we can all trust in GDI. The reason we allied together with nod was to protect us from tiberium, and NOD has done a great job, if we cant trust our leaders...who can we trust? They will protect you all from the enimy, they have protected me for all of these years, i trust them, so why cant y--" And then...Then there was a Bang, and in an instant the famous general and commando doubled over in pain. thats when an annoument boomed over the radio "All forces pack up the crawler move move move!" what was Kane doing?!? are we with GDI or against them?? -Henry Liu, Field Ops engineer for NOD.
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

NOD mission 1: An Unsettled Conflict Empty Re: NOD mission 1: An Unsettled Conflict

Post  Naraku Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:24 am

It was obelisk of darkness btw
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

NOD mission 1: An Unsettled Conflict Empty Re: NOD mission 1: An Unsettled Conflict

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:32 am

no, that is prolouge, not mission 1
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Naraku Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:45 am

why the hell would you steal "obelisk of light" plans from GDI?!?!?
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:54 am

cause normal obelisk sucks cause it cannot attack airand the O of D can Wink
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Naraku Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:54 am

but thats Obelisk of Darkness =/ they are gonna be seperate structures in the mod
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post  EimaN Mon May 03, 2010 2:00 pm

I really liked the idea of the mission Very Happy

EimaN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down