C&C4 Remake Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GDI mission 1: GIDEON's gamble

Go down

GDI mission 1: GIDEON's gamble Empty GDI mission 1: GIDEON's gamble

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:26 pm

.....EVA retriving video records.....file not found.

.....Checking civilian database.....file found.

"January 17 2077,
Today we will be disscussing GDI's efforts to defend blue zones from being invaded by seperatists, we now go to Louis Grant on Blue zone
8's border. 'thanks, with GDI border activity at the highest level it has been in 10 years, lets see how the locals feel about GDI's operations...' 'ugh,
GDI should of never let them get this close!' 'err...thank y--' BREAKING NEWS!!! Uh..it..uh..appears that former GDI General Franks who was addressing
GDI forces in Britian has been shot, according to witnesses he was shot twice while giving his speech.." -Global Defence Initiative [TV] Network

"January 18 2077,
If you dont already know former GDI general Franks was assasinated. Within hours of the incident, civilians in the local zone rose
against the GDI forces, it is beleved that GIDEON himself noticed the riots occuring and united the rageing civilians, with riots occuring everywhere
who knows what GDI will do next?. In other news, NOD seperatist forces assulted a GDI..." -Global Defence Initiative [TV] Network

.....EVA retriving written records.....search code "Pre-Fourth tiberium war".....Documents found
"January 7 2077,
Im very exited! I was just promoted to Co-head engineer, now i get to work on the GST Enoch, it is one of the only GST's that holds both
GDI and NOD force abourd it! Ill be under the command of General Riggs himself, now he is someone who understands our agreement with kane. Ill finnaly
get a break here..."

"January 18 2077,
it has been great but short lived, i am the main field engineers, and when General Franks was killed, i was sent in with our forces to
deal with the rioting. It was incredible! almost the entire city was rioting with GIDEON! he even brought in his own tanks and forces to use! while it
was on the ground, something else was going on near the GST, GIDEON had launched a missile from one of his outposts. I heard a bang and watched in the
distance as a fireball erupted out of the GST and it slowly fell out of the sky... a message came in, "This is GST 2362 'Enoch', mayday, mayday,
mayday, going down, repeat going down!"...we won the day but lost one of the GST.. or so we thought. The GST was down but not out it took weeks but we
got it back online, we began to take off...
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down