C&C4 Remake Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we have Tiberium Vein Monsters?

4 posters

Go down

Should we have Tiberium Vein Monsters? Empty Should we have Tiberium Vein Monsters?

Post  SEA-106 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 pm

says it all ^^

It should be codable through the tiberium field mechanic, although it won't be able to be harvestable in the same way as in TS. either it provides funds to special (prob tier 3) harvestors, or doesn't do anything advantageous, and just attacks vehicles and infantry, and lets off toxic gas, till destroyed.

(I don't think it will be possible to make it shrink up after dieing though, but it shouldn't grow. Just make the individual parts separately targetable, and you can destroy it all.)

SEA-106

Back to top Go down

Should we have Tiberium Vein Monsters? Empty Re: Should we have Tiberium Vein Monsters?

Post  JPNyt Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:21 pm

I vote yes. I want to see all the original fauna and wildlife from Tiberian Sun make a come back. Additionally I'd like to see entire new landscapes terraformed by the tiberium into almost alien world like zones. I was thinking maybe we can do a slight spin off and use the moon as a terraformed landscape by some fragmented meteor shards. GDI and Nod could utilize this for their funds. GDI is obviously space capable. The question remaining would be, how would Nod get to the moon and still fit into the storyline.

JPNyt

Back to top Go down

Should we have Tiberium Vein Monsters? Empty Re: Should we have Tiberium Vein Monsters?

Post  bluestar Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:33 pm

nah
bluestar
bluestar
Admin

http://nickcncchat.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaBo$s Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Yes, yes, and yes. Tib-life is a must have, and coding with the same code as the Tib-Fields would make this quite possible too
ThaBo$s
ThaBo$s
Project Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down