C&C4 Remake Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concept Art: Tiberium Infested Structures (Updated)

+4
Shriken
Naraku
granyte
PizzaAtomica
8 posters

Go down

Concept Art: Tiberium Infested Structures (Updated) Empty Concept Art: Tiberium Infested Structures (Updated)

Post  PizzaAtomica Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Based on the CnC4 prologue, I made this:

Concept Art: Tiberium Infested Structures (Updated) Tibinfestedstructures1

The structures I used are all from CnC3. (or maybe some from KW I don't know for sure, took them from promo screenshots)

Btw I was wondering, the red zone structure we have on the moddb page right now, is that actually made by someone from our team or is it one of EA's official buildings?

UPDATE:

Now with blue tib =D
Concept Art: Tiberium Infested Structures (Updated) Tibzonestructures2

Added this pic to the moddb gallery.

Last edited by PizzaAtomica on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total

PizzaAtomica

Back to top Go down

Concept Art: Tiberium Infested Structures (Updated) Empty Re: Concept Art: Tiberium Infested Structures (Updated)

Post  granyte Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:31 pm

hum lovely
granyte
granyte

Back to top Go down

Concept Art: Tiberium Infested Structures (Updated) Empty Re: Concept Art: Tiberium Infested Structures (Updated)

Post  Naraku Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:59 pm

EA's buildings, and I (once again Bobug, you are just making assumptions that I am taking credit for it) only seen it used once in the C&C3 campaign
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post  Shriken Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:55 pm

very nice buildings, definitely good to use in the mod Very Happy
Shriken
Shriken

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobug Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 am

Naraku wrote:EA's buildings, and I (once again Bobug, you are just making assumptions that I am taking credit for it) only seen it used once in the C&C3 campaign
where did I say that? I was on about the tank, which you did take credit for, without giving the origional maker any referencing

also sweet concept art Very Happy
Bobug
Bobug
Project Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:39 am

posting pic on moddb
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaBo$s Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:15 am

Lol i'd like to see someone try and garrison those
ThaBo$s
ThaBo$s
Project Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaAtomica Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:21 am

Updated the first post and the moddb gallery with blue tiberium. Smile

PizzaAtomica

Back to top Go down

Post  Naraku Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 am

ThaBo$s wrote:Lol i'd like to see someone try and garrison those

lmao
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post  granyte Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:27 pm

*WARNING TIBERIUM EXPOSURE DETECTED*

*warning viceroids invasion detected*
granyte
granyte

Back to top Go down

Post  GodofDeath Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:35 pm

i noticed the tib on structures never seemed to glow as much as regular tib out in the fields, I hope you give these things a really nice green/blue glow.
GodofDeath
GodofDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down