C&C4 Remake Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign Missions

4 posters

Go down

Campaign Missions Empty Campaign Missions

Post  Naraku Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Obviously this thread will not see much use until C&C4 actually comes out, but here we devise new missions based on Tiberian history and events that take place during C&C4.

I believe that the first Nod mission should take place in Africa where GDI has a working prototype of the Obelisk of Darkness

This relic of the Second Tiberium War was the only known Obelisk that could accurately target and destroy enemy aircraft, and the Inner Council knew that this technology must be reacquired by the Brotherhood. Fully aware that any sort of attack would break his alliance with GDI, Kane personally dispatched a lone agent, codenamed White Lady, to infiltrate the facility, retrieve all data on the project, and stop GDI without casting suspicion on Kane. Shortly thereafter, GDI reported that one of its facilities had been overrun by Separatist forces and destroyed. Strangely, no distress calls were ever received from the installation and, even more bizarre, no bodies were found amongst the wreckage. GDI had dispatched several nearby recon teams to locate the Separatists responsible, but none were found in the area.

Last edited by Naraku on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Campaign Missions Empty Re: Campaign Missions

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 pm

yes i read that earlyer, i thnk that should be a nod mission (where you have to raid it) and it should be the prolouge
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Naraku Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Could you do that? We would need 2 different textures for the Obelisk of Darkness though, a Nod version and a GDI version just for this mission.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaAtomica Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Idea for the first GDI mission:

Defend Paris from the Nod invasion!

I figured we could base it on what we see in the motion comic because that looks like it could be an interesting mission. Also it would keep it close to what the fans know happened between CnC3 and CnC4, we wouldn't have to make too much stuff up ourselves. Haven't thought it out further yet, let's see what the upcoming motion comic episodes bring. bounce

I guess somebody would have to model an eiffel tower. Razz

PizzaAtomica

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:31 pm

that could be first GDI mission.

dies everyine agree that 1st NOD mission will be Obelisk of darkness?
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Naraku Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Spider_Pig_Rocks wrote:that could be first GDI mission.

dies everyine agree that 1st NOD mission will be Obelisk of darkness?

yes
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaBo$s Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:05 am

Before we make any decisions over our campaign missions, I'd wait for C&C 4 to even come out, just so we don't make any false guesses. We can look at some of the lore, but if we are to include many to all C&C 4 missions (which isn't that many really), then we'll have to see what will fit best into what we're given to work with story wise.

The Incusion War seems like a very interesting period of time, along with the TCN Conflict. These two time periods should be where we pull ideas for story missions from that are outside C&C 4's given campaign.
ThaBo$s
ThaBo$s
Project Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:30 pm

i am going to begin viual of NOD mission 1, it is going to be a red zone situated in the desert, ill make the changes to the mission as our mod's gameplay style progresses (this mission will be commando mission, no bases so we dont have to worry about base mecs yet Wink )
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Naraku Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Spider_Pig_Rocks wrote:i am going to begin viual of NOD mission 1, it is going to be a red zone situated in the desert, ill make the changes to the mission as our mod's gameplay style progresses (this mission will be commando mission, no bases so we dont have to worry about base mecs yet Wink )

well, after commando leaves, the base gets totalled, you know that right, so Nod pops in with an Offense crawler and lays waste to all the GDI structures.
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:52 pm

yes but this is just the begining of the mission
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content