C&C4 Remake Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign Stories

2 posters

Go down

Campaign Stories Empty Campaign Stories

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:13 pm

We need stories for the campains, and to help with that i have made a journal and i will update it every week in accordance with our mission progress
Nod's story will be following Henry Liu, (these journals will not affect the mission ideas or acctuall gamplay at all Wink )

"March 15 2072,
Today....Today has been a glorious day for the Brotherhood; Although it started out as any other day....I had just walked out of the GDI barracks ready to repair the damn Fuel gauge control of the war factory, the tiberium mist rising out of the tiberium chasm this day was somewhat calming, it would not be calm for long... When i finished i went back to my bunk, thats when the white lady's voice screeched over the secured NOD radio frequency, she orderd me to prepare the operation and that it was a go. A bit of time passed...nothing...then her voice came over the radio again, she needed me to disable the GDI defence grid (The idiots had put all of the power controls into a single grid building!), i went into the facility -that was the easy part, a quick flash of my ID and I was in. I rerouted all of the power causing a short circut that diable all of GDI precious defences. 15 seconds later Yelling and gunfire erupted out of the entrance of the facility, soon i was travelling with the white lady back to the redevous point - with plans for the obelisk of darkness." - Henry Liu, NOD operative stationed at GDI's ECHO reaserch facility

(i kno me ned too wok on me speling)

Last edited by Spider_Pig_Rocks on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Campaign Stories Empty Re: Campaign Stories

Post  Naraku Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:57 pm

(tip on ur spelling: Campaign has a g)
Naraku
Naraku

Back to top Go down