C&C4 Remake Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seperatists/Mutant Campaign

2 posters

Go down

Seperatists/Mutant Campaign Empty Seperatists/Mutant Campaign

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Well, im currently working on ideas for a mini-campaign for both the seperatists (Gideon) and the mutants.

I think i have a last mission for the seperatists:

"Gideon grew up in the impoverished, poisoned Middle American wasteland. His calling came to him in the form of a travelling Nod preacher, as well as his father, who joined the Brotherhood some years before. Since then, he built up a considerable following through a mix of gut-punching evangelism and radical Nod prophecies[1], going as far as denouncing Kane. This led him to forming the Nod Separatists movement in an all-out war against GDI and Nod. One of his most venomous critiques of Kane concerned the Scorpion tank of the Third Tiberium War and its failure to become a major part of the Brotherhood arsenal.

During the war, Gideon took control of the GDI ship Methuselah and attempted to crash it into Chicago. Captain Christian Pierce prevented the assault, but Gideon captured him and said he would work for him now.

As the Incursion War ended, Gideon went into hiding, but became no less dangerous. He was the instigator of a major incident during the TCN opening ceremony, when he infiltrated New Adana with modular Obelisks of Light in an attempt to kill Kane.[4] He was later involved with the capture and murder of the Implants; those Humans that Kane had placed the activation sequence for opening the Scrin portal. The Separatist coldly and brutally murdered Docotr Pascal and mocked Kane as he stated that he would soon kill the last Implant. The False Prophet was instrumental in destabilizing several of Kane operations. He was notorious for attacking numerous population sites in which his troops bombarded a transport carrying Lilian Parker, the Commander's wife. (or so it appeared)

Unknown to many, the leader of the Separatists was working secretly with Colonel Louise James of the GDI in order to bring about the downfall of the Prophet Kane. Gideon was later captured by Kane before the Separatist leader could be put before a GDI led tribunal so that Kane could publicly execute him and thus secure his dominance of the Brotherhood of Nod. Wheter or not he was slain remains to be seen. As the False Prophet was about to be executed for treason and heresy, Col James sniped Kane (or the Commander in the NOD campaign) creating confusion and disorder thus maybe allowing to Gideon's loyalists to stage a rescue mission.

The Heretic is known to be a gloating murderer but yet he does care for the lives of his men. This characteristic of his personality could be shared with other influential NOD warlords such as General Kilian Qatar, General Slavik and Brother Marcion."-http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Gideon

You see the red? thats my idea Razz
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Seperatists/Mutant Campaign Empty Re: Seperatists/Mutant Campaign

Post  Tiberian Fiend Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:40 pm

I think the mutants should kick off after the scrin tower has opened - which maybe could lead to a campaign with scrin units coming from the tower and holding the area around the tower, untill of course GDI kicks off and james leads a major offencive againest the scrin (due to her history with them) - resulting in a mass attack from the scrin tower, the scrin will flood from italy and spread throughout the repaired red zones (directing towards the tin cities of the forgotten), the campaign would focus on the rebel attacks (before the portal opens) from the forgotten and the general spread of the scrin through the forgotten - anything after this would be revealing the plot i'd thought up XD.

Scrin units would be without a crawler - This mean there should be no need for whole faction unless you wish to make one, new scrin units:

Drifters:
Teir one
Ground unit
Attacks ground and air with static charged bursts like an ion storm
Effective vs light armoured

Could look like : http://ui08.gamespot.com/1319/scrin05_2.jpg

Hovering craft that are nearly high enough for low air units - This unit produces electric between the ground and itself, it was unclear what its purpose is, however there are reports that tiberium suffers a growth spert from the ionic charges given to them.

Scrin Capitial Warship:
Major teir 3 Airship
Heals nearby units from 6 points on the body.
Can build weak air units and shocktroopers and deploy them instantly.
Heavy focus beam located on the "beak" of the craft strong againest heavy units in Air only(acts like a rail gun driving through other units in the path)

Will look like ship obove city at 1:30 of this video XD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FABiiXh2bI&feature=related

A large scrin warship which dwarfs normal assault carriers, only 3 of these were seen from the intial invasion, they produce storm riders and can support several air units at one time, mistaken by the current commanders in the 3rd tiberium war(after the portal opens) as large support crawlers.

Old infantry:
Disrupters
shock troopers(Ion weaponary)
Storm riders

As for giddy, well i know Nods history but I cannot really say much for his motives therefore I leave that to you guys.
Tiberian Fiend
Tiberian Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:51 pm

sup tibby, yeah i like your ideas Razz
Spider_Pig_Rocks
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiberian Fiend Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:00 pm

ya gonna have to speak up about me though, otherqise this maybe left in the dust.
Tiberian Fiend
Tiberian Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down